Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wesley The Owl Plushie (Baby Wesley)




This is the prototype for the Baby Wesley the Owl (TM) Plushie that we are going to probably have out before Christmas. We may yet take off the extra feathering around the beak (it makes him look like Einstein!), and we'll definitely make the beak smaller, but what do you think? Do you like it? It does reflect Wesley at a certain time in his life. I'd like to hear what people think of it. Would you want to buy one? Would you want to carry it in your store? I'm terribly biased, you see, because I want my very own little Wesley to remember my real Wesley by. But that's me. What about you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the photo isn't coming up for me in internet explorer or mozilla : ( can you re-post it? then i'll tell you my opinion, though i already know i love it and want 10!
(i love your book!!)(and your blog!) (and wesley of course : ) (also, maybe i just haven't come across it yet.. but it might be nice if you could recommend an owl-related organization we could donate to. : )

TheloniusMick said...

The Owl Plushie is really cute - worthy of honoring Wesley's memory. I hope you sell a kajillion of 'em :)

seoreh said...

Love the plush doll, I'd love to have one! I just started reading the book today and am glued to the pages. I"ve always loved owls and have been drawn to their energy and beauty for a long time.. Wishing you many blessings, thanks do much for writing the book and thanks to Wesley too.
Lisa

AdriaticBluez said...

The eyes resembles to Wesley and it appears alive!!! I love it and I would like to own one. Go Wesley!!!

Raggy Rat said...

i would love a wesley - immaking a molly soft sculpture at the moment ...