Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I apologize for neglecting the blog!

I meant to apologize BEFORE I put those other new blogs on but I got into a writers' zone and wanted to write and share pictures first. But I DO apologize. I really appreciate those of you who read the blog and I didn't communicate for a long time. I had the flu and didn't go online for quite a while.

My New Year's Resolution is to be MUCH better at blogging and sharing what's going on in the wildlife world. I hope you'll come back, those of you who have given up on me ever writing here! It means a lot to me to read your comments and to just communicate with you.

Have a great New Year everyone!

Sincerely,
Stacey O'Brien

1 comment:

jbrown said...

Stacey..So glad that your over the flu & able to start blogging again..I do so enjoy hearing from you & what is going on with you & all your animals you care for..Wishing you a Very Blessed & Happy New Year..Love , Jan